Sunday, August 10, 2014

Welcome welcome to my blog!

BOOM IT'S ON!

Welcome world!! To those who don't know me, my name is Kyle aka "K-Dizzle", and this is my blog chronicling my love of shoes, particularly Nikes/Jordans. From the moment I put on my first pair of Nikes in 7th grade, I was in love. I loved everything about them; the style, the fit, the cushiness of the soles, and most importantly I wasn't running flat in my chucks anymore. From then on, everytime I walked by Footaction, Footlocker, or the dreaded ShoePalace, I would have to peer in and peep the latest kicks. High school was a bit limited in the selection due to my funds back then (no job), but as I grew older I was fortunate enough to cop a few. I've amassed a small collection, and in this blog I'd like to take you on my journey as an amateur shoe collector. Hope you guys enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment