Sunday, August 24, 2014

Nike Air Max 90 Jacquard "Gold Hypervenom" Edition

A classic is brought back, and even better than ever!!

Hi fellow shoeheads! I'd like to introduce the Nike Air Max 90 Jacquard "Gold Hypervenoms". I've been getting alot of complements lately from random people I've been running into on the streets, and so I figured I should share it on the blog. Picked these up this year (2014), which were inspired by the World Cup. I have to say, the Air Max 90 was a favorite shoe of mine back in high school, and when I first laid eyes on the Jacquards, I knew I had to have them! They almost have a high-end fashion look to them; the immaculate gold trim, the updated woven texture of the shoe (versus leather), and the striking patterns definitely makes people look twice when you walk by. They fit on my feet like a glove, and for the first time ever I don't even have to tie these shoes to wear them since they fit so well. Check out the pics below!

The upper woven fabric gives the shoes a stylish twist.


Gold-plated and blinged out!
Gold everythanggg.




Multiple patterns give the shoe depth and versatility.

Next week's post will be bringing back a classic...

I hope you all are enjoying these posts. Next week, I have something special for you. I will be bringing back an all-time classic that everyone can appreciate. Stay tuned and keep on coming back for my weekly posts. K-dizzle out!

No comments:

Post a Comment