Sunday, August 31, 2014

Air Jordan XI Retro "Breds"


 

The greatest sports shoe of all time is here!


Yo, I told you I'd have something special for you this week! Quite possibly the greatest and most counterfeited shoe of all time, I present to you the Air Jordan XI Retro "Breds"! I've wanted these shoes since I was in high school; looking up at the price tags ($115) back in the day, and feeling I wasn't cool enough to wear such an iconic pair. As the years flew by, my hunger for these shoes grew...I saw them in magazines, million of pictures of them over the internet, and seemed like every cool person had a pair except me. The day finally came in 2013 when I was able to cop a pair to call my own. Quite possibly my favorite shoe in my collection, the Breds deliver everything you could ever want in a shoe; very comfortable, the exquisite patent leather enveloping the shoe, and who can forget the red ice frosting the bottoms of these lovely jewels? This pair represents not only the Air Jordan brand, but is Michael's signature icon and will be forever linked with his legacy as the Greatest Basketball Player of All Time. With so much history behind this pair, it's also one of the most stylish basketball shoes to date. A timeless pair which deserves a ton of notoriety, and demands respect wherever it goes. Every collector's dream is to own this pair, and your collection will never be complete until you have one in your repertoire. Please enjoy the pics below.
 
The patent leather is so shiny it's almost blinding!


Check out the red ice bottoms.

Stitched jumpman logo = classic.

"23".
 

 

They also match perfectly with my D. Rose jersey.

Taking you back to know your roots...

The XIs Breds originally made their debut during the 1995-1996 season during MJ's first championship of his second three-peat during his career. His stats during that year were 30.4 PPG, 6.6 rebounds, and 4.3 assists per game. He also went on to win the league MVP, All-Star Game MVP, Finals MVP, All-NBA 1st Team honors, and All-Defensive 1st Team honors. Do I dare say it was the shoes? The Bulls also went on to their historic 72-10 season, and won the NBA championship against the Seattle Supersonics in 6 games. Arguably one of MJ's most legendary years on the court, check out the pics below to see him in action with the XI Bred colorways on.

Doing work.

Giving Shaq the business.

Reverse on the entire New York Knicks.

 Floor general even on the bench.



Lockdown D on the The Glove during the 1996 finals.


Picture perfect jumper.

Clear for takeoff.
MJ breaking down after capturing his 4th title in 1996 against Seattle.

MJ emotional after winning his 4th championship on Father's Day, 3 years after the death of his father. Respect, heart, and above all family. Picture on right is MJ and his dad after he won his first championship in 1991.

No comments:

Post a Comment