Sunday, November 9, 2014

Nike 2013 Hyperdunks



Ball Til you Fall!

What's going on y'all? Apologies for the no-post last week, but I'm back and bringing a fresh pair with me. Introducing the Nike 2013 Hyperdunks! Now you all know I'm a huge fan of this series as you can tell from my original Hyperdunks post, and I needed something new on the court so I bought these with a huge smile on my face. Like the original Hyperdunks, this shoe is the most complete shoe I've ever played in. Some minor improvements such as a wider mesh tongue, the introduction of lighter materials in order make quick movements on the court, and the fantastic grip makes these shoes hard to beat. I've never had an issue on the court with these, and they give me 100% confidence on the court to play my game. Not to mention, the fire red looks hot when I'm draining 3's and playing low-post D.
Fantastic grip on the court.

My fire reds.


The expanded mesh helps keep your feet cool during battle.




Performing on the biggest stage

You don't have to my word for it on the performance on these shoes, you can ask any one of these NBA players below that have been spotted rocking these kicks. Some of the best in the NBA wore the 2013 Hyperdunks, and if they trust their performance in these, I can most definitely do the same!
Sharpshooter AKA the "70 Million Dollar Man" Klay Thompson lining up a 3.
Klay doing work on the OKC Thunder.
Pau Gasol driving against the Warriors in probably the cleanest PE's (Player Editions) I've seen for the 2013 Hyperdunks.
Paul George bringing down the house in his 2013 Hyperdunks.
Uncle Drew AKA Kyrie Irving shaking n' baking in his PE 2013 Hyperdunks.


Carlos Boozer posing, this is also his defensive pose LOL.



1 comment:

  1. Love the recent player pictures with them in the Hyperdunks. Also, that Carlos Boozer picture, I think that's how you look when you put them on in the gym. LOL. jk.

    ReplyDelete